To ensure your business continues to grow and expand, you should break through the noise and secure a steady inflow of potential customers who’re interested in what you’ve to offer. This is where outreach marketing comes into the picture. In this post, we’ll explain outreach marketing in detail, discuss its benefits, and guide you on proven tactics to reach out to the target audience and pitch your business solution.
Understanding outreach marketing
Outreach marketing is a marketing tactic that involves identifying potential leads who can derive value from your products, and initiating interactions with qualified prospects most likely to become future customers. You can establish direct connections with your leads or partner with influential individuals or brands that have strong relationships with your target audience.
Leverage outreach marketing to grow more business
B2B email marketing, LinkedIn lead generation, influencer marketing, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are some of the most popular outreach marketing tactics adopted by companies looking to bring in meaningful conversions. When implemented correctly, these outreach tactics can win you high-quality leads, optimize the sales pipeline, and boost your brand reputation. Let’s briefly examine some of these associated benefits so you can better understand their effectiveness.
- Elevate brand presence and authority: Outreach marketing opens doors to building a solid online presence and reputation. This is true regardless of whether you choose direct outreach or collaborate with well-known influencers and brands in your niche who put your brand and products in front of their loyal audiences.
- Secure high-intent leads: Not everyone can fit in your ideal client definition. While you identify your target persona, outreach marketing is considered one of the best ways to generate high-quality and more targeted leads. In fact, 32 percent of marketers find outbound marketing effective in generating more leads.
- Build strong relationships: Outreach initiatives in the form of website backlinks, influencer collaborations, email marketing campaigns, and LinkedIn outreach help you build a strong network. You’re able to supercharge your equations not just with potential leads and existing customers, but also establish an authority in your niche by partnering with industry leaders, and influential experts.
Proven outreach marketing tactics for lead generation
Effective outreach marketing is all about creating relationships. And that goes way beyond directly selling your products to prospective customers, via say LinkedIn outreach or email marketing campaigns. Let’s discuss these and some other outreach tactics that involve fostering equations with people and businesses that may serve as your brand ambassadors.
Tap influencer marketing
Influencer marketing is a game changer when it comes to amplifying your brand awareness and filling your funnel with high-conversion leads. In 2021, 67.9 percent of total marketers were using influencer marketing.
By partnering with influencers and bloggers, you get exposed to their loyal audience who trust their opinion and recommendations. And for shortlisting suitable influencers, consider the nature and relevancy of their content—whether there’s a good fit to your brand vision—along with their popularity and engagement with the audience.
Optimize email campaigns
Running an email marketing campaign is one of the most effective and preferred ways of outreach marketing—the global email marketing market is expected to reach USD 17.9 billion by 2027. While running the campaign, don’t neglect embedding elements of personalization. Around 78 percent of marketers reported using personalization in email marketing. Keep the following things in mind to create an impactful outreach email that gets successfully opened and brings prospects to your lead funnel:
- Crisp and value-boosting subject line
- Keep the email length short and to the point
- Craft a personalized email copy
- Provide value and let them know how you can help
- Have a clear Call To Action (CTA) at the end
If you don’t get a prompt response, you probably need to craft smart follow-up emails. This is important to remind leads that you’re still committed to addressing their needs and concerns.
Attend industry events
Events, such as webinars, conferences, and trade shows are great platforms to meet potential leads and develop relationships with popular industrial contacts. Participate with the intention of educating clients about your product’s unique value proposition, along with gauging their pain areas and feedback as starting points for your marketing planning.
Incorporate guest blogging
Not just influential people, you need to consider building relationships with impactful and powerful websites and pages. Guest posting on authoritative sites establishes you as an expert, thus building trust among the audience as they interact with your content. Further, this generates backlinks that bring traction to your website. You can also try blog commenting and forum posting as an effective way to gain authentic backlinks.
Leverage LinkedIn outreach
With over 875 million members, LinkedIn can be your ideal place to start finding and reaching out to potential leads. Your competitors are probably already doing it, but it’s never too late to use the channel and fill your sales funnel with the right kind of future customers.
You can also take the lead generation game to the next level using advanced LinkedIn automation tools like Zopto. You can automate profile views, connections, and outreach messages with these tools. Check out the wide range of packages offered by Zopto, and get started with the most efficient LinkedIn generation tool to skyrocket your outreach initiatives.