LinkedIn Social Selling Series
- Basic LinkedIn Sales Navigator Search Functionality
- Send LinkedIn Invites That Get Accepted With 15 Message Examples
- Completely Revamp Your Linkedin Messages With 15 Examples
- 4 Tips for the Perfect LinkedIn Cover Photo Size + LinkedIn Banner Templates
- 4 Easy and Effective Growth Hacks for Linkedin Inbound Marketing
- 3 Easy-To-Use Boolean Search Tips To Get Better LinkedIn Search Results
- LinkedIn Premium: What does it do and how much does it cost?
- How To Get More Results From Your Linkedin Summary, Like These 3 People Did!
- Questions To Ask About Using Linkedin For Sales [Plus 3 Mistakes]
- LinkedIn Saved Searches In Sales Navigator
- The Go-to Resources About How to Change LinkedIn URL
- The Pros and Cons of Recruiter Lite
- 3 Reasons Why You Need An Exciting Linkedin Headline
- Sales Navigator Vs LinkedIn - And How Much Is It?
LinkedIn Premium - What does it do and how much does it cost?
If you are a salesperson, then you might want to consider the $49.95/month Linkedin Premium Plan
It’s one of modern society’s big questions: Should you pay the subscription fee? Of course, that depends on what the paid service has to offer. You are most likely familiar with LinkedIn and the career-oriented tools it provides. Let’s shine the light on LinkedIn Premium, a paid subscription service similar to the free version but with bonuses. It offers four tiers, each with services that cater to needs ranging from business outreach and growth, talent professionals, and those seeking employment. Let’s dive deeper into the tiers and their respective costs.
LinkedIn Premium vs. free version
Regardless of the tier that is selected, the following are found in every Premium level:
- InMail Credits: This feature gives you the ability to send a direct message to anyone on the platform, regardless of whether or not you two are connected. The number of credits given per month varies on the tier chosen.
- Profile Viewers: The Premium version grants you access to the profiles that visit your account or page. It lets you go as far back as three months and also comes with an ‘invisible mode’ for when you want to be sneaky and take a peek at other people’s accounts with them knowing while retaining the ability to see who viewed your profile.
- LinkedIn Learning: LinkedIn Premium provides users with a pretty vast collection of online courses, all at the touch of a finger.
Comparing LinkedIn Premium plans
As you contemplate whether or not a Premium plan is the best fit for you, let’s look at the four separate tiers and see what differentiates them— from how many InMail Credits to cost. The unique features present only in that tier.
|Career||Business||Sales Navigator||Recruiter Lite|
|InMail Credits||Includes 3 InMail credits||Includes 15 InMail credits||Includes 20 InMail credits||Includes 30 InMail credits|
|Cost||$29.99; base plan aimed for job-hunters||$47.99; for those looking to grow their business||$64.99; aimed towards professionals trying to increase volume of sales and link with potential prospects||$99.95; top tier aimed for recruiters and talent professionals|
Offers a resume builder tool
Users can see where they stand in comparison to others who applied for the same position
Users can see where they would be ‘top applicants’ at
Users can view unlimited profiles when on the site
Access to insights on growth in a company
Users have access to advanced searches that bring them filtered results
Users are provided with recommended leads
Up-to-date insights on company growth
Advanced searches assist users with filters that help find top talent
Keep track of candidates
Access to log of recent views from candidates
Unlimited browsing on the site
Smart suggestions allows you to discover new talent
Is LinkedIn Premium worth it?
If you are stuck deciding whether to go all in and pay for a subscription, it’s crucial to address how much you will gain from the bonus features. A user currently amid a job hunt might have more to gain from the resume builder, InMail credits, and access to interview support than a user who is already satisfied with their job and primarily utilizes LinkedIn as a networking tool. But suppose you are on the market for the features available to either Business, Sales Navigation, or Recruiter. In that case, there might be more to gain when continuously developing your brand, attaining growth, finding new talent, and developing those important contacts that will help you land sales.
And if you still can’t decide if LinkedIn Premium is the right thing for you, why not test it out? The company offers a one-month free trial to users, so give it a shot and see if it’s made for you.
Trusted by leading companies
Sales people from leading companies are using Zopto in order to gain maximum visibility on LinkedIn and always stay in front of their prospects.